Thursday, May 14, 2009

Bella should be with Jacob


Ok - I'm only half-way through "Eclipse", but I've already decided that Bella should be with Jacob. Cover your ears to the screaming of thousands of teenage girls everywhere. I understand that I haven't finished the series and this may happen eventually, but in the event it doesn't, here's why I think that:

1. He's human and Edward isn't. Something about a cold body all the time really freaks me out.

2. She'd have to "die" to be with Edward. Not something high on my wish list for a boyfriend or life-long mate.

3. Jacob can protect her.

4. I think she's Jacob's soul-mate.


5. She's more alive with Jacob than with Edward. She is herself and has a personality. With Edward it's like she's moving in slow motion and always worried about him.


6. Too many people want to kill her because she's with Edward.


For now that's it. Like I said earlier, I reserve the right to recant or boast that I was right. I'm just half-way through the book and don't know yet how things end (please don't tell me either!)

4 comments:

Ashley said...

I am SO with you! I just finished Eclipse this week and am about to start Breaking Dawn tonight (if I don't sew).

Talk about everything you don't want your daughter to do...date the most dangerous guy, make rash decisions that will alter life as you know it, and be consumed by one person.....DUH!! I have decidd that Kiddo can't read the books until she's OUT OF THE HOUSE!

shiveringchihuahua said...

Are you done reading it yet???? Can I spoil it for you?? Huh? Huh? Can I can I can I? :D

Ashley said...

I am done done done! No spoilage here!

cajunamy said...

I've finished it and am almost done with the last one. I still think she should have chosen him, but then the series would have ended and then there wouldn't be more revenue from all of the teenage girls out there!